IEK DELTA operates in accordance with the Ministry of Education and the authorized establishment of the competent institution of the National Organization for the Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance.
The duration of studies varies from 2-4 semesters. After the successful completion of studies, graduates are provided with the Certificate of Vocational Training, confirmed by the Ministry of Education through National Organization for the Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance (E.O.P.P.E.P).
Graduates gain National Vocational Qualification after the E.O.P.P.E.P certification exams (Ministry of Education). It is recognized both in Greece and in the European Union countries (Presidential Decree 231 / 29.07.98, which was incorporated into Greek law Directive 92/51 / EEC). According to the Old Testament 44 OG 63 (03/09/05) the Vocational Training Diploma is an additional qualification for appointment in the public sector bodies and over notices ofthe Supreme Council for Civil Personnel Selection (ASEP).
Supporting documents of registration
- Application for registration on a form provided by IEK DELTA.
- Certified photocopies of high school’s certificate.
- Certified photocopy of both sides of your identity.
- 4 photos.
There are morning and afternoon classes.
- Our students are eligible to postpone their military duties until the 24th year of their age.
- According to the law, students retain their right to be insured by their parents.
- IEK DELTA provides its students with certifications that are required by the IRS and other agencies.
- IEK DELTA students have the right to apply for State Grants and Scholarships whenever they are announced.
- IEK DELTA vocational training provides the possibility to those who wish to continue their studies, for the acquisition of a Bachelor university degree.